Question:
Poll: You have been convicted by trial, as punishment, you must give your worst enemy $100 or eat only broccoli, which one will you choose?
2014-08-31 13:36:38 UTC
Nine answers:
Sheree
2014-08-31 13:38:38 UTC
pay the money, but in small change as revenge for having to pay it.
2014-08-31 14:04:44 UTC
Pay the $100

I like broccoli, but I like other food too. I could never eat one food for my entire life.
Eliza
2014-08-31 13:39:18 UTC
Broccoli forever, or just for a while? If it's forever, then the $100. I couldn't live without pancakes :)
Mike
2014-08-31 13:41:24 UTC
broccoli is quite healthy...as to the 100.00, if I do have to pay it, they get PENNIES--unrolled. I won a court case by paying a small claims court judgment in pennies--the other party refused the payment, and under Uniform Commercial Code, if they REFUSE LAWFUL MONEY, it waives their right to collect the judgment.
2014-08-31 13:42:05 UTC
100 and eat broccoli I love it.I have already given them far more than that for they steal my ideas
Scooby-Doo
2014-08-31 18:07:14 UTC
Enemy 100 bucks. She'll just buy a shitload of junk food and get fat as ****. >:)
Betty
2014-08-31 13:40:27 UTC
Give $100....dogs poop is nicer than broccoli...
gc girl
2014-08-31 13:55:49 UTC
hand over the money and get it over and one with.
2014-08-31 13:37:58 UTC
too hard