Question:
I have this small problem with reading particular guitar tabs?
Sergeant_Vomit
2009-02-01 21:10:45 UTC
I can read tabs pretty well and i have been playing the guitar for more than a year now, but recently when i searched for tabs for classical numbers i found these tabs where the numbers are written bellow the low e string line. What does that mean ? .... okay for example check this tab for Schoner Gotterfunken by Beethoven here http://www.azchords.com/l/ludwigvanbeethoven-tabs-2389/schonergotterfunken-tabs-227349.html

See the 3 1 4 in the first measure , below the low e line
One answer:
Fort Knox 19D Soldier
2009-02-01 21:18:35 UTC
Its showing you the fingers you should use when fretting the notes