Question:
Can you use iphone apps on an itouch?
2009-03-16 09:09:56 UTC
Can you use iphone apps on an itouch?
Four answers:
Skeezix
2009-03-16 09:12:26 UTC
Most of them you can. Some are specific to the iPhone (ie they need a the GPS, or speaker system to work properly) Most of the apps you download will tell you whether or they work on the iPhone only, or on both. Read the reviews on the App store for user information - beware though - a lot of idiots post comments as well.
Jenn <3 <3
2009-03-16 09:14:06 UTC
Im not sure. I only have an iphone. But I know that there are ALOT of cool games on the itouch
?
2009-03-16 09:14:11 UTC
I don't see why not.
lqtm
2009-03-16 09:13:23 UTC
most of them but some like shazam require a microphone so it wudnt work