Question:
How to occupy my time at the hospital?
abbiee
2009-06-04 12:36:20 UTC
Any ideas?
I'll be there for awhile on friday because I am the driver for one of my family members that will be getting surgery.
Five answers:
xalishab10x
2009-06-04 12:56:21 UTC
ipod

movies

sleep

walk around

read

a word search or cross word book

bring a laptop

bring somebody with you lol
2009-06-04 19:58:30 UTC
go and buy some magizines, bring a good book, bring some snacks, bring your ipod, when at the hospital go and look at the new born babies, oh and u can always text your friends while u r there too. Hope your friends surgrey goes well!!!
2009-06-04 19:54:58 UTC
This has nothing to do with celebs.... and you should give the surgery center your cell and go out and have them call you when your family member is done...
lalala
2009-06-04 19:41:17 UTC
lots of magazines, fun drinks (like this Naked drink I tried the other day, sooo good), candy, maybe an ipod.
Fully armed in the battle of wits
2009-06-04 19:47:27 UTC
WTF does this have to do with "celebrities"?