Question:
New Kids on the Block?
kirbdog15
2009-06-13 21:18:09 UTC
My wife is going to her 3rd out of 4 concert. Already hit Tampa and Atlanta. Now going to Ackron Ohio for the jun 23rd show, her bday. Then to the final show in Houston. Any other women out their like this?
Three answers:
momof2infl
2009-06-14 06:38:47 UTC
As a 36 year old mother of 2, I can say YES!! I went to my first Reunion show in Nov 2008 when I was 8 months pregnant with my 2nd child. Then I went in March, and had plans to go to the Tampa concert a few weeks ago, but it got cancelled.

You have to understand these guys were a HUGE part of some of our lives. I have been to 4 or 5 NKOTB shows back in the 90s, and even met several of them thruout the years.

Don't worry...it's just a reentry into youth if only for a few hours. Let her enjoy it!! I'm sure she puts up with some of your "annoying" likes. That's what marriage is.

Suck it up and remember that it's you who she's coming home to at then end of the night :)
?
2009-06-13 21:54:02 UTC
LOTS and LOTS... Blockheads are definitely the most loyal fans! You should check out their fan forum, pretty sure your wife has probably been on there... Going to guess she has recently started twittering as well. I personally will be going to my third show in a few weeks!
Former Teenage Dirtbag
2009-06-13 21:26:22 UTC
Tons, my girlfriend is equally obsessed but with Tool. You wouldn't believe what she has done to go see them.