Question:
What song do you hate?
Candice M
2008-11-08 02:50:14 UTC
What song do you hate?
i hate this one,http://www.videocodezone.com/videos/v/vanessa_hudgens/sneakernight.html
Eleven answers:
elvis presley
2008-11-08 02:59:20 UTC
What a question!

I dislike a lot that song i french starting like this: sexy je le suis...

And she was almost nude EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!
dane d
2008-11-08 10:58:07 UTC
Oooh thats a horrible song! Jeez, and to think she has a music video. I hate that song too! And that awful song "Umrella" by Rianna. Can any song be more irritating???
2008-11-08 10:58:53 UTC
I didnt even know she had a song out!

I hate a lot of songs..

Anything by..

Linsey Lohan.

Britney Spears.

J-lo.

Hilary Duff.

Jojo.

All sluts if you ask me..

I have more but I cant think of any.
sabrina ♥
2008-11-08 10:55:58 UTC
Ne-Yo - Closer

It Gives Me A Migraine Everytime I Hear It =P
??????
2008-11-08 14:04:06 UTC
Gimme More by Britney Spears!

Add me in Friendster if you have

http://profiles.friendster.com/jonasbrothersgirl

Please view my profile and answer my new question.
♥Bajan Princess♥
2008-11-08 11:05:47 UTC
I dislike the song Crank that Soulja By by Soulja boy!! ahhhhh i hate it!!!
2008-11-08 11:01:06 UTC
yea Ne-yo is ghey i hate beyonces new song, britney spears new song, and disturbia
dhowna
2008-11-08 11:25:50 UTC
All songs by sean kingston...
2008-11-08 10:56:28 UTC
hate? um I hate some of those new rap artists they're just crap
2008-11-08 11:09:05 UTC
atm i cant stand "thats not my name" by the ting tings

grr
PAUL P
2008-11-08 11:26:50 UTC
AMERICAN WOMAN BY THE GUESS WHO. THE ROOF IS ON FIRE. BY THE BLOODHOUND GANG.