Question:
What are good birthday party ideas?
Zaynab
2014-08-22 12:09:36 UTC
Something small for a 14 year old girl during the daytime not too expensive though xx
Three answers:
2014-08-22 12:17:42 UTC
hair -

clothes

movies

beach - go on a boat

pic nic with some games - 14 year olds still enjoy that

just make a fuss - they money doesn't matter

and bake a cake- sing happy birthday, light candles - celebrate, just make it a special day about the person
Two Peas
2014-08-22 12:13:07 UTC
Rock Climbing or similar indoor adventure. (If you're not real afraid of heights maybe Zip line?)

Movies

Skating/skate park

Pool Party

Theme park party (if you like rides etc)

Bowling (I actually did glow bowling for my 21st birthday.)

Putt Putt

Lunch and Mani/Pedi with the girls

Shopping
Elle Claire
2014-08-22 13:49:44 UTC
Eat at a tea house and go on a shopping spree. Have her invite her closest friends.