Question:
Seven deadly sins sweet 16?
2009-02-16 10:50:48 UTC
ok... i am thinking of having a seven deadly sins sweet 16 themed party... my mom said to figure everything out and we'll go from there whether yes or no.. Basically im stuck... i need something for wrath. Whats good decorations for an area of wrath? Also if u have any other advice on this theme, much appreciated. THanks for the help
Two answers:
2009-02-16 11:12:35 UTC
when I think of wrath I think of things like red, fire, weapons. You could have a big banner with an angry face on it that could fit over a door or an entrance and people would walk through the mouth of the angry face.

When I think of wrath and anger I think of those cartoons with the angry face with smoke comming out of their nose and ears so maybe you could do something with that and a smoke machine inside of the face or dry ice inside of the face.

you could have punching bags in the room to take out your wrath on or you could have a select your weapon of choice booth but It would really be treats in the form of weapons.
Karina
2009-02-16 11:12:33 UTC
Thats a unique theme. . . sounds pretty cool! Ok if you watch the movie Seven with Brad Pitt, it might help. It's gross, but it'll give you a better idea of all the sins. Here's like a little description of each sin:

~Lust-basically excessiveness of sex. Enough said. lol

~Pride-vanity of one self. (you could put mirrors all around for that area. Or makeup too, cuz all they care about is the way they look.

~Envy-almost like jealousy.

~Greed-similar to envy. But it deals with material goods. Its a sin of excess.( you could put fake money everywhere of expensive stuff too. ALOT of it.)

~Sloth-almost like laziness, or depression. Like people who mope around alot. (couches everywhere, a big mess.)

~Gluttoney- it means to swallow. It usually deals with an overindulgence of food. ( You could put like mountains of food everywhere.)

~Wrath-it deals with hatred or anger. ( it might be mean, but you could put hate signs up. Or pics of angry people or characters. Like Grumpy from the seven dwarfs. LOL)

Thats the best i can do. I really hope this helped. Hope your party turns out great too. ;D