Question:
Guys, do you actually like women to make you sandwiches?
Awkward-Turtle-Army
2014-07-12 21:49:21 UTC
Guys, do you actually like women to make you sandwiches?
Thirteen answers:
2014-07-12 22:08:55 UTC
They can like it, but we won't make them.
BarfingWhale
2014-07-12 21:58:53 UTC
not to be sexist or anything but yes. I am a chef but i love when a woman can cook for me once in a while. she can make simple things like a sandwich idc it's the thought that counts. i have yet to have a girlfriend make me a sandwich however i have yet to ask as well.

the only woman who has made me a sandwich besides ordering one would be my mom. she makes good sandwiches too i honestly don't know how but if i make the same thing put in the same ingredients it doesn't taste the same as when she makes it.

I had my crush make me pie. she didn't make it for me though she made it for herself and asked if i wanted a piece.
?
2014-07-12 22:18:43 UTC
Its kind of a sexist joke. I like a woman to make me any kind of food.. but if I wanted a sandwich I'd go to subway where I can walk down the line and choose all the things I want and watch it be prepared
pepsiman
2014-07-12 21:52:38 UTC
My wife is handicapped; as such, I make all the sandwiches. I would love to have someone else, man or woman, make me a sandwich.

Guess I'm going to Subway...
?
2014-07-13 03:58:24 UTC
No I never saw the logic in enjoying it when someone else cooks for you.

It's just some bloody food.

I actually dislike it when women cook for me; make yourself food and I will do the same. Independence...
Harley Drive
2014-07-12 21:54:20 UTC
get the bread and fixings ready but make it , that's a job for an expert
Insomniatic 78
2014-07-12 22:04:34 UTC
Well i should make her the sandwich! She deserves to be treated like a queen and i her servent :)
2014-07-14 01:00:59 UTC
I don't care I'll make my own, if she can cook that's awesome though
chorle
2014-07-14 01:56:44 UTC
yes, but I like it more when she makes things that I can't so easily make for myself
2014-07-14 01:42:44 UTC
yeah i like it when someone will do stuff for me because i'm too lazy to do it myself
2014-07-12 21:50:57 UTC
Prepared by her loving hands, oh yeahh.
?
2014-07-12 22:06:42 UTC