Question:
what is up with this NKOTB thing?
kirbdog15
2009-01-11 06:53:45 UTC
My wife has gone to there concert and her girlfriends have also. I have listened to the new album and there are good tracks but... Dnag it, everyday, hour! Minute she is on it. Help me figure out why they are so 'hot' again. I figure that it would be the same if Tiffany or the girl that sung only in a dream came back and I was 'hot and heavy' about them. HELP me understand.
Four answers:
~*Tweety Gurl*~
2009-01-11 15:30:20 UTC
I've been a HUGE fan since the beginning. I LOVE them and now that they're back together they're even better than they used to be. I don't know, we (the fans) just like them because we like them. Everyone has a different reason. For those of us who were fans 20 years ago, the reunion is helping us relive the greatest part of our lives. It takes us back, you know? And the new fans like their (new) music because it's a lot like what's being played these days.

By the way, the girl who sang "Only In My Dreams" was Debbie Gibson.

I hope this helps. ♥

Source(s):

Proud New Kids And Joey McIntyre Fan Since 1988

♥ New Kids On The Block Forever ♥
2009-01-11 15:14:10 UTC
i used to be a HUGE Joey fan now Danny is HOTTTTT!!

YAY NKOTB!!

Their concert was awesome!
PegBundyWannabe
2009-01-11 14:58:58 UTC
I LOOOOVED JORDAN KNIGHT whoooooooo whooooo!

My husband likes to pick on them....
?
2009-01-12 06:05:19 UTC
tweety girl is right ------ new fans like new material (songs)