Question:
Which of these long lost human traits would you want?
2014-08-31 13:53:53 UTC
A tail or fur?
Ten answers:
?
2014-08-31 13:55:56 UTC
A tail would be cool, I'd be like a Saiyan from Dragonball Z.
Hi
2014-08-31 14:28:28 UTC
Fur
?
2014-08-31 13:56:31 UTC
I'd like some fur to keep me warm on cold days like this.
Brat
2014-08-31 14:00:44 UTC
Since you asked if I would want them... my answer is no, lol. Everyone is listing... Oooo a tail! If they all got one, there would be a mad dash to the doctor's office to have it removed.
2014-08-31 13:56:21 UTC
We've never had FUR my friend so I'll go with the tail. Argh! Looky here I've already got one, lol.
Storm
2014-08-31 13:56:39 UTC
a tail. i live in california so having fur would probably give me a heatstroke.
?
2014-08-31 13:57:42 UTC
A tail would be so convenient
2014-08-31 13:55:20 UTC
I'm already pretty furry, so a long, fluffy tail would be pretty damn cool.
?
2014-08-31 14:06:46 UTC
Neither.
2014-08-31 14:25:11 UTC