Question:
Which would you most like to earn?
TI ИMAᗡ
2009-05-02 02:33:23 UTC
-Respect?
-A living?
-Adoration?
-Admiration?
-More money than imaginable?
-You place in society?

TY for answering! (I was asked this y/day... and found it difficult to make a choice between 4!) ;-)
Four answers:
sara
2009-05-02 02:39:50 UTC
I would say more money then imaginable cause then you can always buy the rest. Look at Donald Trump
xx_Erin_xx
2009-05-02 04:28:37 UTC
Admiration- because I think that would be the one that you feel good to have, and if people admire you then you could make a living and money, and respect is something to be earned not bought- so yea, admiration.
Lorie D
2009-05-03 10:40:51 UTC
Everyone deserves respect, I would have to say, earning a decent living, but it's hard right now to find a good job.
Tash.
2009-05-02 02:53:36 UTC
More money than imaginable. If you have that, the rest comes easy. xD