Question:
Any ideas for a 10 year old boy birthday party in stone mountain/tucker ga?
2008-10-12 08:03:17 UTC
My son turns 10 in december and I have never thrown him a birthday party. We are relatively new to the area so I am really at a loss as to what to plan. I have a very small house so anything there is out and because its in december I can't really do much out doors. I want to chose a place that will be fun but not break the bank because christmas is 2 weeks after. I need HELP!
Two answers:
2008-10-15 06:04:58 UTC
If you are new to the area, he may not have many friends locally. so why not try a skating rink, indoor rock climbing, 10 pin bowling or other such places - they often encourage birthday parties (some even give free things) - then there are MacDonalds & KFC, etc.
?
2016-05-25 09:15:09 UTC
Option one Go get a bunch of Nerf Guns clear and clean a room and turn the lights off and have a battle, for a present to him he gets to keep the Nerf Guns Option two MY FAVORITE Get a bunch of tarps and water lay them out on a hill and have a massive slip and slid party. I did it once my friends would not stop talkin about it till my next birthday... it was amazing.