Question:
what is warped tour like?
Lindsey
2009-06-16 00:01:49 UTC
I am going to the warped tour in Charlotte NC this year for the first time and I want to know everything I can about it. I know the bands playing and I know about the stages and schedule deal. Tell me about prices of things, how the people act, when to get there, signings with bands, and anything else that might be helpful!

Thanks soo much!
(:
One answer:
2009-06-16 00:08:56 UTC
Its amazing!

Its just a bunch of awesome concerts in one lmao. Get there 2-3 hours before the first band that you want to see goes on. Dont bring alot of stuff. Bring some money for merch, sunscreen, and a camera. Thats it. Dont bring a bag or anything like that either. Signings arent really official (from what i remember) I think you just find the bands before/after they play =]

Oh, and wear shorts. It gets really hot XD

have fun!