Question:
What would be a good name for my original character?
Cheesy McJeezy
2014-06-13 18:41:54 UTC
I imagined this when I was a toddler and was first able to give a rough sketch at the age of 15. This is that sketch (It may look bad, but it could have gone much worse. Honestly, I'm impressed I can even do THIS). I've often based stories in my mind about this guy but never knew what to call him. Of all the things I have thought of him to do, I never once thought of a good name. Someone, please, give this guy a name, where I have failed to do so. Guidelines:

1. Only one word (Like Mario, or Madonna)
2. Nothing sexual/gory/anything like that
3. Make it a name that people can take seriously when they hear it

The person who gives the best name I will shower with all my gratitude. I feel completely embarrassed to not have thought of a good name for this guy. Seriously, I've looked up generator after generator, and I got nothing good. Plan B: Y!A. Please take this seriously, as I am. The thought of this guy living without a name is torture.
Two answers:
?
2014-06-13 21:53:42 UTC
O'Bryan