Question:
How would I get into a movie rated 15 if I'm only 12?
2014-06-12 11:22:56 UTC
I really want to go and see oculus in the cinema but I'm only 12 and it is rated 15. I am going with five of my friends who all look younger than me (exept for one) I am not going to sneak in. I just want to pass as a 15 year old. Please help!
Three answers:
?
2014-06-12 11:42:27 UTC
Go to the nearest barbershop or hair salon and collect all the hair you can into a big plastic bag. If they question you, say it's for a school project, and if you don't get it done soon, your parents will beat you. Take the hair home and spread it out onto the kitchen table. Use Elmer's glue to paste it to your face like a mustache and beard. Use some of the gray hairs to make you look a little older.

Dress up like a man by putting on your best suit, a hat (a grown-up hat, not a ball cap), and carrying a leather briefcase. Go to the movies, pull out your wallet, and say:

1) "Good evening, my good man. Let me just get my grown-up money out of my wallet, next to my real credit cards."

2) "How about that rat race, huh?"

3) "The boss has been on my back about these reports, down at the office."

4) "Well, gotta go. I'll let you know if this movie is suitable for my children, aged 13 and 17, a boy and a girl. Her name is Caitlin; she plays LaCross at her school. My boy is named Ben. He's named after me; I'm Ben Senior. Well, it's sure been darn nice talking to you, young fella, ha ha!"

Okay, you're in. Go see the movie and have fun. Leave the disguise on, though, because the ushers might check the theater halfway through the show, and you don't wanna miss the part where Dr. Oculus reveals he's really the girl's father.

After the movie, walk right up to the ticket clerk, as bold as you please, rip off the beard, and say, "HA! YOU FOOL!" then run like hell.
2014-06-13 15:28:02 UTC
Make up and fake library card. They will ask for an ID of some sort. It works for me all the time. I'm 14 but I can get into 18 films sometimes. And make your hair look like an older person would and wear tight or short clothes as that's what older girls where.
2014-06-12 14:47:04 UTC
Me and my friend put a ton of makeup on and word short clothes and got in and we're both really talk anyway (: