Question:
"Blue and Yellow" by The Used
Red velvet cupcake:)
2008-08-12 07:54:30 UTC
the first time he sings "should have done something but I've done it enough by the way your hands were shaking, rather waste my time with you" sounded beautiful. Are there any songs u know that sounds similar to that part? Like eerily beautiful.

I don't really care about lyrics just how the (male) singer's voice and music sounds. M ostly indie, alternative, or rn'b.

Please reccomend some good songs for me:)
One answer:
.
2008-08-12 08:44:14 UTC
I used to love that song a few years back. =) But I've since outgrown The Used. But maybe you'll like some of these songs that I like..

Anthems for a seventeen year-old girl - Broken Social Scene

Song to the siren - Robert Plant

The world i know - Collective Soul

Hide and seek - Imogen Heap

He lays in the reins - Iron and Wine